Welcome to the SCC Library Study Room Reservation System
SCC LIBRARY STUDY ROOM POLICY
Study Room Reservation Time Periods
- Maximum time allowed is 2 hours.
- Reservations are limited to one 2-hour session per day per user with a maximum of 4 hours per week.
Study Room Reservation Procedures
- Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance by currently enrolled SCC students.
- The occupancy of each room is limited to the number of chairs assigned to it (see room descriptions above).
- Two or more persons must present reservation confirmation and photo identification at the Circulation Desk to claim the study room.
- Room reservations are held for 15 minutes only.
- Library staff reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time for any reason.
Unreserved Study Rooms
- USE OF STUDY ROOMS IS BY RESERVATION ONLY
Solo Individuals in Study Rooms
- STUDY ROOMS ARE INTENDED FOR GROUP STUDY.
- Solo individuals cannot reserve study rooms in advance.
- Solo individuals may check study room availability on a daily basis at the Information Desk.
Inappropriate Behavior and Conduct in the Study Rooms
- Study room users must comply with Library policies and the Library Rules of Conduct.
- No food or eating in the study rooms.
- Library staff randomly monitor the study rooms.
- Any study room user engaged in disruptive or inappropriate behavior will be asked to stop .
- If the behavior continues, SCC Campus Safety will be called to remove the study room group from the library.
SCC Library Staff reserve the right to make exceptions to this policy at any time.
By clicking "continue" to reserve your study room, you agree to the terms of this policy